The ASHA Solution Center is a multimedia platform that showcase company's products and services and connects industry vendors with ASHA members and consumers. Here, organizations can promote their brand, highlight their products and services, and highlight invaluable resources and videos. It is the go-to platform for vendors to provide industry solutions to help solve practice challenges.
2. Frequently Asked Questions
The ASHA Solution Center is intended to promote products, services, and continuing education opportunities. It does not accept profiles for recruitment-related organizations or job sites and is not intended for hiring or recruitment. Please visit the ASHA Career Portal to meet your hiring needs.
ASHA staff reviews all the content before it is posted and does its best to continuously monitor the site for inappropriate postings and address any issues as quickly as possible. Please email any concerns to SolutionCenter@asha.org and appropriate action will be taken.
ASHA does not endorse the advertised product, service, or company. All claims made by the organization must have research data that substantiates the claims. The research or citation(s) must be made available on the ASHA Solution Center, on the vendor's website or, where proprietary interests exist, and upon request. ASHA confirms the research is relevant to the claim but does not verify the validity of the research. Please review the Terms and Conditions for additional information.
3. For Vendors: Logging In
Click on the “Forgot Password?” link below the password field on the login page, then enter your email address. You will then receive an email prompting you to reset your password.
If you are trying to claim your company listing, you must use the email address that ASHA has associated with your Solution Center purchase. Contact SolutionCenter@asha.org if you are unsure which email is associated.
4. For Vendors: Setting Up My Company Page
There are a few items to note:
- Any claims made within the ASHA Solution Center content are expected to have research data that substantiates these claims, and that data is easily assessable via the ASHA Solution Center, company website, and/or made available upon request. ASHA reviews all content for claims.
- Companies may not refer to their organization, products, and/or services as being “the best” or “the leading”, “gold or industry standard”, or similar declarative language without proof. Try using “one of the best” or “a leading” instead.
- Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- While content posted on ASHA Solutions Center can be educational in nature, the ASHA Solutions Center is not a platform to deliver Continuing Education courses, and content must not be made available for Professional Development Hours (PDHs) or ASHA CEUs. Promotional content advertising courses available for PDHs or ASHA CEUs must meet the ASHA Solutions Center Conditions and Standards.
Please see the Terms and Conditions for a full list and additional information.
Here is a step-by-step user guide to managing your company’s information on the ASHA Solution Center.
Use the table below to see how many videos, photos, PDFs, and call-to-action (CTA) buttons you receive with your package and the file/media size limits:
|Package Items||Elevate||Boost||Essentials||Exhibitor Buy-Up||Member|
|Videos Allowed (per Company)||10||10||5||5||2|
|Photos Allowed (per Company)||20||15||10||10||5|
|PDF Documents (per Company)||10||10||5||5||3|
|CTA Buttons Linked to Custom URL Landing Pages||5||5||5||5||5|
|Media Item||Size Limit|
|Maximum Size of Any 1 Video||500 Megabytes|
|Maximum Size of Any 1 Photo File||10 Megabytes|
|Maximum Size of Any 1 PDF File; 5-Page Limit per Document||20 Megabytes|
Yes, you can reorder the photos, CTA buttons, downloads, and videos by clicking the “Reorder” button while you are editing your company page, and then dragging and dropping them into the order you like.
Your company’s CTA buttons can say anything that you would like. We recommend simple CTAs that encourage members/customers to take the next step. For example, “Schedule a Call” could take a user to a calendar link to schedule a consultation. Some other suggestions include Request a Sample/Demo/Quote, Join our Mailing List, Contact Us, Buy Online, Make a Product Suggestion, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, or Learn More.
ASHA staff controls this feature. Only ASHA events are listed in this section. Events your organization is attending will be added automatically when ASHA updates their events.
Currently, you cannot change the order of the categories on your page.
Can't find what you're looking for?Contact Us